Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FOTD- Everyday Fresh look + NOTD

It has been a while, it feels good to be back. I have been sick for almost a week, but I feel better, so I decided to get back into the groove of things. Here we have what I like to do for everyday fresh look, I really enjoy doing this everyday, gives me a glow to my skin on days when I don't feel or look so hot.


Products used: 
Face:
Garnier Skin Renew BB cream
15 concealer palette from ebay
28 blush palette from ebay
Eyes:
Physicians Formula Nude strip
Revlon 3D mascara(Top)
ELF mineral (Bottom)
MAC Fluid liner in Dipdown
MAC eyeshadow in Brun(Brows)
ELF clear brow gel



While I was in a boutique, I found a nail rack with lots of gorgeous colors by Santee, FOR A DOLLAR!



Products used:
Santee nail polish in Sun Drop
China Glaze in Sangria
Sinful Colors in All About You

**********************************
I will talk more about products in later posts and other products I have accumulated.

No comments:

Post a Comment