Thursday, June 12, 2014

Simple Series!

Hello Lovelys!
For some time, I have wanted to start a series that would be beneficial for the girl that wants to look more polished and not feel like she has pounds of make up on or run out and buy 20 different products. This series will also revolve using minimal products and mainly using drugstore products, I understand that most of us are on a budget, myself included, so I want this to be aslo beneficial to the girl(or guy, don't think I'm ignoring you) on the budget or if you don't have time to either order or run out the special store to get your high end product,  you can run out to your local drugstore and still look polished for that day, or until you restock on favorite product. There's so many things that I have planned for this series, I'm so stoked to start it.

Preview!


Love you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment