Sunday, May 29, 2011

Magazine Inspired Series

So I've been wanting post more, but had no inspiration, so I went searching for it. I went through my large collection of magazines(I have tendency to keep magazine until I have read them all)for inspiration. I think I'm good for the next month xD
And with that, this is my fist edition.

I'm very proud of how this turned out, if you wanted to tone this down for an everyday look, just take away the false lashes, apply just a little wash of the purple in the crease and wear a nude lip.


Products used:
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
MAC Face & Body Foundation
ELF Concealer
ELF Eyeprimer
Lancome eye shadow in Snap
120 Pro color palette
ELF eye liner in Plum purple
NYC lashes #972B
Urban Decay Liner in Perversion
ELF Blush in Blushed
MAC Studio Fix powdered Foundation
MAC Lipstick in Strayin
MAC lipgloss in Mimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment