Sunday, February 12, 2012

First impression- pureDKNY verbena

Hello ladies and Gents :)
I have another perfume first impression for you! This one is for pureDKNY Verbena by DKNY. This is the first time I have tried any of DKNY's perfumes, so I didn't high expectations but I also didn't expect this to smell like it did. First thing that came to mind when I took whiff: leaves and flowers. The description of style for this fragrance was: Fresh. Bright. Sophisticated. I don't know about the sophisticated part, but it does smell fresh and bright. Makes me think of wide open meadows on spring day.
The notes for this are: Verbena(Of course), Honeysuckle, Peony, Jasmine Petals, White Amber, Sea Moss and Veiter

 As you can tell by the bottle, it's not too flashy but not too dull either. It's classy and elegant and would go nice on anyone bathroom counter or vanity table. A nice 1.0 oz bottle of this will run you 45$ dollars at sephora and sephora.com. You could also find this any place that sells fragrances, if there any questions that I didn't answer here, leave it a comment below and I will answer it to the best of my ability.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment