Friday, February 17, 2012

First impression- pure DKNY vanilla

Hello! I hope everyone is having a good week, I have for you another perfume first impression, this one is for another DKNY fragrance, this is a little tricky because I could have sworn the packaging said pureDKNY Vanilla, but when I look for more information on this product, it comes up as just "pureDKNY" So, I'm going to just call it as it was called on the sample packaging. I will be honest, in my mind I already wanted to hate this perfume just because it said vanilla. It's very hard for me to find a vanilla scent that doesn't overpower all the note in fragrances. So, when I first took a whiff of this, I was extremely surprised and shocked. It's a very subtle flowery vanilla scent the style for this fragrance :Simple. Calm. Authentic, which I could agree with, it's very laid back, not in your face.
The notes for this are:Vanilla, Dew-Drop Petal, Lotus Flower, Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine, Freesia, Lush Orchid, White Amber, Creamy Sandalwood.

I could see myself wearing this perfume, the scents seems like something I would enjoy wearing and the bottle could look good on any table or bathroom counter. You can find this perfume at Sephora and Sephora.com and a 1.0 oz bottle of this will run you 45$. I hope this was helpful, if you have any questions, please leave them in a comment below and I will answer them as quickly possible.
Thanks for reading!

2 comments: