Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Post of the New Year!

SoFtbank for readingyear I have decided to post more here, currently I am in Mobile, Alabama, visiting my brother in law with my sister-in-law and her kids. its been a blast. I have been uploading pictures on my instgram, my username is amendria if you would like to see, I plan to post some of them here when I get back from my trip. I have never driven across country, never been farther than Las Vegas, so this was an experience. I have grown to love this place(Don't tell my sister-in-law, She has decided she wants to move here and is trying to convince me to do the same.) Walked through Downtown Mobile just now, it's amazing how so many are historical, I'll post pictures later. In other news, I WILL go to I-MATE this year. Everything has been planned out, thanks to my friends and I will not miss it! So I end this entry with a promise I'm making myself, I love to paint my eyes, it's what got this Blog started, so I have decided to paint my eyes everyday for the next year.
So here is my face of the day.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment