Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First impression- Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Here's another one for you guys, this one is for Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I've never tried any of Marc Jacobs' products before this, so this will be perfect for all of you are trying new brands. The first things that came to mind when trying this one were: sweet, flowery and fresh. It also gave me the feel like I was smelling a body wash, which was very subtle.



Notes: strawberry, violet leaves, ruby red grapefruit, gardenia, violets petals, jasmine petals, musk, vanilla and white woods

Over all this wasn't a bad scent, but it wasn't something that made me drop everything and purchase it. It's nice, but nothing special. If you would like to try this out for yourself, you can purchase this most places you can buy perfume. The smallest bottle you can purchase, from sephora which was the first thing that popped up when I Googled it, is .67 oz which is 35$, but they also have a Roller ball one for 20$, if you want something more portable. I hope this was helpful!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P191858

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment