Sunday, October 23, 2011

First impression- Heat by Beyonce

So, I get a billion and one perfume samples and I just either let them sit in my draw collecting dust or give them people in swaps or give them to friends and family. So I have decided to do first impression for you guys. I'm not one to have a lot of different kinds perfume or body sprays, I'm not one to want to smell like many things, if I like something a lot I will sigh with it. With that said, if something catches my "nose"(lol), I would be inclined to make purchase. Okay enough rambling, on to the first impression.


Heat by beyonce
There is a special place in my heart for Beyonce, I loved her in destiny's child, almost every song she had recorded has been a hit. Which is why it's so hard for me to say this, I'm not a fan of this perfume, when I first took a whiff, the first few things that came to mind were: hair dye and soap. I also detected a bit of a spicy scent, which didn't help.

Top notes: magnolia, neroli, red vanilla, peach
Heart notes: almond macaroon, honeysuckle nectar, creme de musk
Base notes: sequoia milkwood, tonka bean, amber
I don't know, maybe I had a bad batch, I really tried to like it, maybe I just need more time to get use to it. Maybe I will try it again in the future. But you want to give it a try for your self, you can purchase it from almost any place that sells perfume, I put a link down below for Macy's, as that was the first thing that popped up when I Googled it, the smallest bottle you can purchase, from Macy's anyways, is 1.7 oz for 50$. But if you do a little more research, you could probably find it cheaper. I hope this was helpful!

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=445324&CategoryID=50149

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment