Friday, October 21, 2011

LOTN- Pink and Turquoise

So, when I was sorting picture I wanted to use to and I ended up deleting the pictures I wanted to show you guys, all except for this one.. Well, this might be an upcoming tutorial, I loved how it turned out, a few more tries and it will be tutorial worthy :) For all of you who are going to hate when I write down all the products I used(Because they are mostly high end products, Sorry!) I will be posting swatches of the products I used so you guys kind look for a similar product in your stash or look for a cheaper alternative, I just used what I had on hand.


Products used:
La splash eyeshadow base/sealer
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Electric
MAC eyeshadow in Too Dolly
MAC eyeshadow in Sushi flower
MAC pigment in Apricot pink
MAC eyeshadow in Brun(Eyebrow filler)
MAC eyeshadow in Era
ELF eyebrow set in medium
Benefit Bad Gal mascara

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment