Sunday, October 23, 2011

Review: Fyrinnae Liners in Flamboyant Forest and Midnight Mistress

I have never heard of Fyrinnae products, let alone tried them, but I received these liners in a swap, so I had nothing to lose if I tried them. You have to shake them a bit, as it's instructed by the packaging, they are a bit on the watery side, so use a little at a time and build up to the color pay that is desired. I like them, they are not the greatest, they don't last 8 hours, but they do last a good amount of time even in the heat.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to find them on the Fyrinnae site anymore and I can't seem to find them sold anywhere. Which really sucks cause I was hoping to get some more of these. But I will put a link to the Fyrinnae, because their products are really nice. I'm going to have place an order myself. Hope this was helpful!:)
http://www.fyrinnae.com/index.php

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment