Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dazzleglass Swatches

I thought of a usefull thing to post, which is swatches(which is one of the many reasons I read blogs) So I decided to swatch all if my lovely dazzleglasses for you guys :D All of these products were either bought with my own money or were sent to me in a swap unless otherwise noted.
 Dazzleglasses left to right:
Baby sparks- Light baby pink with gold, silver and light blue glitter
Rags to Riches- Light dirty pink with purple, gold and blue glitter
Internationalist- A coral pink with pink and blue glitter.
Funtabulous- A light pinkish purple with gold, pink and purple glitter
Love Alert- A cherry pink with gold and red glitter
Goldyrocks- A lemonade yellow with gold, pink and green glitter

I love all of these, but I would have to say that my favorite is Goldyrocks, it's such a unique color. You can find Dazzleglasses at MAC store's, The MAC online store, MAC counters and CCO's(If your lucky to find some there) I can't promise that you find some of the ones listed here, some of these were limited edition. I hope this was helpful to some of you. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment