Friday, January 20, 2012

Look of Wednesday Jan. 18, 2012

This week, my husband and I were dog sitting for a friend of him. I was going to a bunch FOTDs, but left my camera at home :( So all I had was the camera that is in my phone(which is terrible), the camera in my husband's phone which is a little better than mine and a camera which one of our friends brought with him(which I forgot to take off, so I have to ask him for the camera, I really need to start carrying my camera with me again...) This look I managed to take with my husband's, so I can least share this one with you guys.
Products used:
MAC prep & prime
MAC face & body foundation
Urban Decay primer potion
Urban decay Naked palette
MAC pigment in Pink Apricot
Buxom Lashliner in Leatherette
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Rockstar
MAC eyeshadow in Brun(brows filler)
ELF Blush in Blushed
Bonne Bell Highlight in Golden Honey
Clinique All about eyes concealer
MAC lipstick in Strayin'
Jesse's Girl lip liner in bubble gum
MAC Dazzleglass in Baby sparks
Enjoy the pictures!




Thank for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment