Thursday, March 15, 2012

First impression- Chance by Chanel

Hello everyone! Hope you guys are having a great weekend, I have another first impression for the fragrance, Chance by Chanel. I have a lot of respect for Chanel, from their trendy clothing line to their gorgeous cosmetic line (everytime I swatch anything from Chanel at sephora, I am mesmerized) to their wonderful fragrances, which with a single spray, can make any girl feel elegant. Which pains me to say that I was not impressed with this fragrance. When taking the first whiff, it smelled like a generic body spray. This fragrance gives a sweet and flowery scent, but it's subtle. The notes for this fragrance are: patchouli, musk, vetiver, orris, vanilla and jasmine. For a brand as elite as Chanel, for them to put out a fragrance that smells like something you could probably find at bath & body works, makes me want to say "really?"


The bottle is very nice though, has an elegant look to it, but also very simple, nothing too extravagant. It would look nice on anyones bathroom counter or vanity table. A 1.2 oz bottle of this at sephora will run you 55$, which expected from Chanel, with it being FANCEE and all :P. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment