Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rite Aid Haul!

So the Rite aid in my town announced that they were having a 50% going out of business sale, I'm very sad, I love Rite Aid's sherbet ice cream and now I can't walk to the Rite Aid and get cone anymore :(  But of course, I can't pass an opportunity to advantage of a 50% off sale. And Since I can't record any videos for a while, I have decided to post this haul on my blog.

While I was waiting in line to check, and mind I tell you it was crazy long wait, I saw this little packaged duo. I wished I would have noticed that it was partially open, cause it leaked all over my bag. It wasn't enough to do damage, but enough to annoying...
I bought a back up of my current favorite mascara, Revlon's Photo ready 3D volume in black. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look, this is also my first mascara with a plastic wand and I'm really liking it!

I picked up a lip stain by Revlon in Victorian, Haven't tried the color out, so I'm have to post swatch pictures later :)
I also picked up another of the Revlon lip butters in Strawberry Shortcake

Picked up a couple of the NYC Lip stains in Endless spice and Berry long time

I was looking for another of the Color Tattoo eyeshadow pots, I couldn't find any of them while I was walking down the aisles, so I gave up and got in line and while I was in line, I found this one. It's in the color Edgy Emerald.

I also wanted to pick my current favorite concealer but unfortunatly I bought it in the wrong shade, it's only a little lighter, so I think I will just keep it as winter shade.

I didn't need anymore foundation, I'm planining on using up the products I have now and swithcing to using BB Creams for every day and my favorite foundation for special ocassions, But I'm going to be the make up artist for my sister in laws wedding and decided to pick up a foundation in her shade and just keep it in my kit, for when I will need it again.

I also picked up a top/base coat, because I ran out earlier in the week.

I also picked up angled brush at target, since my brow brush keeps going AWOL

And lastly, I picked up this, to see if it would help my nails from breaking as easy.
Well that's my haul, hope you have enjoyed it, if you guys would like any swatchs or reviews on any of these, just let me know. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment