Wednesday, April 4, 2012

FOTD-

Please excuse the picture quality of these pictures, my camera is acting all kinds of crazy, I've had that camera for like 7 years and my husband thinks I need to get a new one. So until then, I'm stuck using my crappy phone camera. Oh, and excuse the mess behind me :P

Today I'm headed to visit my family, it was my little brothers birthday last Friday, I couldn't go then, so I'm going now, as soon as my husband is off work.
Again I apologize, but this is all have to work with, it's only for a little while :)
Products used:
Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybeline color tattoo in Painted purple
Lancome eye shadows in Snap and Spectra
Almay eyeshadow in Lavender
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Naked
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Rock star
MAC technakohl in Graph black
Revlon photo ready 3D volume in black
MAC eyeshadow in brun(brows)

Face:
Hard Candy face primer
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer in Tan
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Almond
Maybeline age rewind concealer in medium
ELF Translucent Matifying Powder
MAC Mineralize blush in Love Joy

Lips:
NYC Lip stain in Endless Spice
MAC lipstick in Cute-ster

Life Points: 
I just finished "The Hunger Games", So I will be going to see the movie soon! I'm so excited! One of my friends has a book for me to read, on top of the other 5 I'm suppose to be reading XP. I will be enjoying spring break, filling the next 2 weeks with color! Since I sometimes pick my niece and nephew from school, I can't really go to their school with crazy colored eye shadows. Don't think I don't try and push the boundaries, I always sneak in a pop of color and some Fridays I get fed up with trying to contain myself that I just go for it and do something bold :) It's getting really close to Easter, I'm going to a egg hunt this Saturday that is hosted by my city, hoping my husband can make it :) And of course going to church for the Easter service with my husband's grandparents.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment