Thursday, April 19, 2012

FOTD- Purple Liner

OMG, it's been too long!I don't know if I mention this already, but my old camera pooped out on me and left me with my crappy camera on my phone. It didn't go so well, so bad that my husband took it into his hands and bought me a camera. I was going to buy one, things would just come up and I would have to push to the next day. It is Kodak EasyShare Touch and so far I love it, I'm not crazy about it only using a micro sd card, only I'm afraid of breaking the tiny thing or losing it :( But so neither has happened.

Today I decided to wear some nice purple liner.
Products on...YOUR FACE!
I kid I kid xD
Okay, Products:

Face:
Hard Candy face primer
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer in Tan
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Almond
Maybeline age rewind concealer in medium
ELF Translucent Matifying Powder
ELF Blush in Blushed

Eyes:
ELF eye primer
Urban Decay eye shadows in Naked and Buck
MAC eyeshadow Era
MAC Pigment in Naked
MAC Technakohl in Graphblack
Buxom gel liner in Leatherette
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Ransom

Lips:
Revlon Just bitten lip stain in Victorian




Life Points:
Well I was hanging out in my room earlier, my niece came in while I was writing and asked when she can make me over again. Which reminds me that I recorded a video of her doing my make up, but I never uploaded it, oy vey. Well that's another thing added to my to do list, I really need to get better at posting. I ordered a few things for my kit, hoping that they will get here in time for May 12th. Ulta will be having a sale soon, hoping to take at advantage of it and add a few last things that I will need for my kit. Have more First Impressions coming up. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment