Friday, April 20, 2012

First impression- Euphoria by Calvin klein

Hello everyone! I have for you another first impression! This one will be for Calvin Klein's Euphoria and let me tell you, this one just punched me in the face, but in a good way. When first trying it, I noticed a flowery sweet scent and the perfume proceeded to knock my socks off. It had a strong yet soothing fragrance that I wasn't able to put my finger on it, very mysterious. So if you want to catch some ones attention this would be a good fragrance to keep in your collection, because it's strong enough to lure someone in but subtle enough to keep them from running away because of a headache.





Note for this fragrance are: Pomegranate, Persimmon, Green notes, Black Orchid, Lotus Blossom, Champaca Flower, Liquid Amber, Mahogany Wood, Black Violet, Cream Accord

This bottle has a bit of a futuristic look, so it might clash a bit with other styles of decor. But if you don't care about how it looks, this would look nice on your collection of perfumes. a 1.0 oz bottle of this lovely fragrance will run you 45$ at sephora and sephora.com. If you have any further questions, please leave them below and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment