Tuesday, April 24, 2012

FOTD- Bronze Green

Hello! Have another FOTD, I meant to post this for St. Patricks day, but stuff plied on me and I never got the chance. Working on balancing things I need to have done on a day to day basis and at the same time trying to find time to do the things I love.


Products used:
Face:
Hard Candy face primer
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer in Tan
ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Almond
Maybeline age rewind concealer in medium
ELF Translucent Matifying Powder
ELF Blush in Blushed

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer potion
MAC eyeshadow in Humid and Brun(Eyebrow filler)
Urban Decay eyeshadows in Buck and Naked
Buxom gel liner in Leatherette
MAC technankohl in Graphblack
Revlon Photo ready 3D volume in black

Hope you have enjoyed this! Thanks for reading, Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment