Sunday, April 22, 2012

First Impression- Romance by Ralph Lauren

Hello Everyone! Have another First impression for you guys, this one will be for Romance by Ralph Lauren, which from talking to my sister-in-law, they have a men version of this. From first the first whiffing it, I sensed a herbal sweet scent, it reminded me of when I would run through a meadow in the first weeks of spring as a child. It's a very flowery fresh scent, something perfect to wear if you are going out and you don't want to wear something heavy.

Notes for this fragrance are: Sungoddess rose, Mariglod, Ginger, Chamomile oil, Yellow freesia, White Violet, Lotus flower, Day lily, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Musk

This bottle has a very simple yet elegant look, it's like your little white dress, goes with almost anything. So it will look great on any vanity or bathroom counter. A 1.0 oz of this will run you 45$ at sephora or sephora.com. If you have any further questions, please leave them down below and I will answer them to the best of my abilities. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment