Monday, July 30, 2012

Basket O Haul June 2012

Hello Everyone! So because I had a lot of going on in july, if you watched this video, then you know. If not, I went to Comic Con, it was lot's of fun, I will upload pictures from comic con too! Right after the Comic Con, I spent the next two weeks, volunteering at a Cub scout camp, that my sister was running and that was as, if not more tiring as Comic Con, but it was a lot of fun. I was going to try and upload a tutorial before everything got busy for me, but never got the chance to edit it, I'm still going to upload it though, just later this week. Now I realized that you can't really see the swatches in the video very well, so I decided to take pictures and post them here I will continue to do this and them to the video as well posting them here. If you would like to watch the video, it's right below :)









This is a palette I made, using the tutorial in the video below, I noticed that it is an old video, if you would like me to show how I decorated, just let me know, it's really fun :)











































I would have loved to show you a picture of this on my lips, but it wouldn't let me upload it...Oy vey

Well this is my haul, I hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading, hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment