Saturday, July 7, 2012

FOTD- L'Oreal Forest smokes

Hello everyone! I have a face of the day for you guys! It's been so long since I have done one of these. Well main product that I used today, got for a steal! It is the L'Oreal quad in forest smokes and got this from target for just a 2$ It was on clearance for 2.98$ and I had a coupon for a 1$ off L'Oreal. But I didn't that there was that there was a target coupon for a 1$ off L'Oreal, that would have made it a 1$! But that's okay, I will go back for the rest of them :) But here is the look and mind you, this is the first time in 10 years that I have tried L'Oreal eye shadows. I will say that they have stepped up their game! I love how their eye shadows feel!


Products used:
Elf eye primer
L'Oreal Eye shadow Quad in Forest Smokes
La splash eye liner sealer
Urban Decay shadow in Naked
Elf tinted moisturizer
MAC eyeshadow in Brun(Brows)
Elf clear brow gell
Inglot Blush in 33
L'Oreal lipstick in Fairest Nude
Revlon 3D volume mascara

Hope you guys are having a fun and safe weekend, thanks for reading
Here's the tutorial I promised!


No comments:

Post a Comment