Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Basket O Haul- July 2012


Hello Everyone!
Here another haul! So many nice things and for great prices. I have been buying so many eyeshadows, That I have over filled my drawer. So I have decided to go on a "No Buy" on eyeshadows and I'm going to attepmed to make a dent in my collection by my birthday. So I will try to post as many FOTDs, to help the process.






































This month was full of a bunch of first, I found OPI nail polishes at Target. I was walking down the aisle with my Justin(Hubby) and I was talking to him about eye liner pens, when I saw something out of the corner of my eye that I couldn't belive! OPI AT TARGET! I stopped and walked backwards to the shelf and sure enough, there they were, just sitting there, half of them were limited edition bottles, like this one, from the Katy Perry collection.

First of the many Zoya polishes I will obtain in my life, I love the colors they have, I have my eye on the Wednesday polish :)





I love these lip balm stains, I want them in every shade!















Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: