Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Influenster: Bath & Body Works shower gel in Paris Amour Review

Hello Everyone!
Hope you are having a great week!
Like I mentioned in my post before, I received a Vox Box from Influenster about a month ago to review.


Info:
Bath and Body Works Shower Gel   
NEW & Improved! Shower Gel NOW WITH SHEA! Bath & Body Works exclusive formula is now enriched with Shea Butter, making it the richest, bubbliest lather that gives you softer, cleaner skin.Moisturizing Aloe Vera and skin-loving Vitamin E combine for lather that bursts with fragrance!F Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.    
Where to Buy:  You can find Bath & Body Works products at a registered retail store near you!  Suggest retail price of the Shower Gel:  $11.00 (Full Size, 10oz.), $5.00 (Mini Shower Gel, 3oz.)

In my box, I received a 3 oz bottle of Bath & Body Works shower gel in Paris Amour. When I first opened the bottle to smell this gel, I was floored with this sweet smell. It's flowery and fruity at the same time, but it's not too much of either, it's like the best of both worlds. According to Bath & Body Works these are the notes.

Top Notes: Sparkling Mandarin, Petite Strawberry, Cassis, Pink Champagne, Apple Blossom, Dewy Freesia 
Middle Notes: Luscious Peach, Jasmine Petals, French Tulip, Water Lily, Frangipani

When I used this, it lathered well, like most products from Bath & Body Works or any good quality brand body wash or shower gel. After getting out of my shower, I notice that my skin felt soft and moisturized, but I use a high moisturizing body wash, so it wasn't anything new and amazing, so I could say that it leaves my skin like moisturized, like a good quality high moisturizing body wash. But I will say, that I have not found a body wash, that does what my regular body wash and smells like this! Man, I smelled like spring! The smell didn't stay on for long though, 2 hours max, If you want the scent to linger longer, try paring it with the sprays and lotions.
This retails for 5$ and 11$ for full size, anywhere you can purchase Bath & Body Works products.
If you have received this box or have this gel, please let me know what you think!
Have a great week and until my next post, Take Care!

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment