Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Influenster: NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City Review

Hello Everyone, I hope every one had a great labor day weekend and is having a great week. about a month ago I received a Vox Box from Influenster, with 5 products to thoroughly try and review.



 I was very excited to to try these products!


Here the Vox Box when I opened it and some random change on the desk :P


Info:
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

A beauty-editor favorite is Liquid Lipshine ($2.49). It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias. Start shopping for NYC at these stores nearest you: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and others.  Visit http://www.newyorkcolor.com to check out all shades and fun products from New York Color!

And here is the lip Gloss. I opened the lip gloss and as I went to apply it, I smell a familiar smell. The Vanilla scent of death...
Yes, this smelled like all the MAC lip glasses, sugary vanilla. I am not fond of that smell, but applied the lip gloss none the less. As applied I notice that it wasn't too thick of a formula, but not too watery. The color was sheer, but still noticeable. But when I tried to apply a second coat of it, is when I started having problems, it felt slightly heavy and sticky. So if you want to apply a second, make sure to do so, while making sure it doesn't start feeling heavy or too sticky. This lip gloss stayed on for 3 hours, which for me is a long time. Although when I reapplied and then went to eat, it stayed on for 1.5 hours, that was after I ate and had lip gloss left on my lips, Which for me is awesome. At the end of the day when I was removing my make up for the night, I noticed that the lip gloss left my lips soft and it felt like I had applied lip balm the entire day, again, AWESOME! This lip gloss can be found where you buy NYC products and it retails 2.49$ I think this is a great product, I'm looking forward to purchasing more of these. I hope this review was helpful. If have received this box or have this lip gloss, please let know what you though of this! I love reading other peoples opinions. Hope you have a great week and till my next post, Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment