Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Influenster: Tampax & Always Radiant Collection & Always Radiant pads Review

Hello Everyone!
Hope everyone is doing great this week!
As I mention in my last post, I received a Vox Box from Influenster about a month ago, so I have been thoroughly using and reviewing these products. But this next product I didn't have to.
TMI Warning 
I will be talking about a product that is used during the time of the month, if you wish to skip, then do so. Otherwise, please continue to read!
Info:
Always Radiant Infinity Pads  
Always Radiant Infinity pads feature a unique technology that conforms to each individual shape, delivering premium protection. Always Radiant Infinity pads are part of the Radiant Collection, a new complete offering of premium tampons, pads, liners and wipes that meets all of a woman’s feminine care needs. The new Collection stands out on shelves and features packaging and wrappers that compliment any girl’s unique style, making these products must-have accessories any time of the month.    
Where to Buy  The Always Radiant line is available at retailers nationwide. Click here for more info.  Suggested retail price:  $3.99 - $5.49 (16 pads), $7.49 - $9.49 (32 pads)



I had been using these pads for 2 months, I fell in love with this line of products. From the Panty liners to the Tampons, these products make it so the only who know you are you "Time of the Month" is you! From concealing the odor, without making you sick, I have used many scented products like this and had the scent make me not only smell worse, but make me rash up. They are comfortable, they don't make you feel like you are wearing a diaper, but it give the protection of a diaper. I think what did me in, was the fact that everyone of these products, come with coupons for this product and for other things, like hair and make up. I found a Cover Girl coupon in mine last time, you all know how much I love coupons :D


This is was the company had sent me to give to a friend, so she would try the products and let me know what she thought, but because I had already owned and loved(And because I was greedy and wanted this CUTE pouch for myself, I know, I'm terrible person. I promise when I find one in the stores, I will get it for her :D) I decided to give my friend the box of pads for her to try and kept the pouch for myself. Will let you know what she thinks of the products.
If you have received this box or have these products, let me know what you think! Have a great week and until my nest post, Take Care!

http://www.always.com/en-us/home.aspx
http://www.tampax.com/en-US/home/home.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment